How do you break up with someone? Where can you find great guys/girls to date? Why do people always break up with me? I have the answers to these as well as many other dating questions so do your best to stump me and ask away.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Writers block

So I've been trying to keep my focus on writing again, but this time it's a little more difficult than it was before. I have three projects in the works and very few ideas to keep them going. I think for the most part I don't have the frustration I had before when it came to guys which let me just let loose on the computer or maybe the first time writing was just the easiest to do. Whatever reason it is that I just can't get out on paper what I'm wanting to is just annoying. If anyone has dating disaster stories they wanna share, feel free cause I could use all the inspiration possible right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment