How do you break up with someone? Where can you find great guys/girls to date? Why do people always break up with me? I have the answers to these as well as many other dating questions so do your best to stump me and ask away.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Morning People!

I don't know how people manage to get up and around for the day by 9:00am when they don't have to work. It's going on noon and I still can't manage to wake up and get around for the day. It takes all the small amount of energy I have to get my butt up and walk to the shower, and not to mention figuring what I wanna wear for the day. I know I'm a girl, but I really don't care for the outfit decision part; it is not enjoyable. Just like some people have a little captain in them, I need a little morning in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment