How do you break up with someone? Where can you find great guys/girls to date? Why do people always break up with me? I have the answers to these as well as many other dating questions so do your best to stump me and ask away.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

No shirt, no time

What is it with guys standing in front of the mirror with their shirts off! It might have been hot for a second, but now it's everywhere and I'm so annoyed by it. It's not even all good looking guys that are in shape. I thought America was full of judgmental snotty people, but apparently we're not hard enough on some. I don't want to see an overweight man showing of his six pack of buds in a reflection of himself. Yuck! Here's a tip for you guys, your not so hot that I can look past that douche in the mirror you just snapped a pic of, put your clothes back on and leave it that way until someone tells you to take them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment