How do you break up with someone? Where can you find great guys/girls to date? Why do people always break up with me? I have the answers to these as well as many other dating questions so do your best to stump me and ask away.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Physco Dillema

Am I missing something; I mean seriously, I think I read the book, "How To Get Rid of Your Physco Ex for Dummies" wrong. I don't think I've ever been so annoyed and creeped out about a guy in my life and I've been around some very special guys. I once had a guy tell me how he pleasures himself and grabbed my boob within minutes of meeting him and on numerous occasions I've had guys stalk me for months at a time, but somehow I have an ex that wins a gold medal in all the wrong categories. Ok, so I'll sum this weirdo up for you. I made a HUGE mistake by dating this guy I used to go to school with, (I don't think I even actually talked to this guy in school) but hadn't seen him in like at least ten years. Basically he found my on Mspace, we caught up online, I met up with him, (don't ever do that, no matter how much you want to) and we started dating like a week later. I still smack my head against the wall when I think about this guy because I don't know what the hell I was thinking. Wait a minute, I wasn't thinking. Duh!!!!

Anyway, I dated this guy for a couple months because for about a month in a half I was afraid to break up with him. I'm not normally so considerate of other peoples feelings, especially if it inconveniences me, but I really didn't want to add an ex committing suicide to my next book. It just didn't sound worthy of my time having to write something like that in. So eventually, I grew some bigger balls to end it with this guy and he still won't leave me alone. I can usually tolerate a guy calling for a few weeks after we break up hoping to get back together with me, but this guy went too far. To give you an idea of how far he took it, I just saw that he sent me a message on Facebook. I broke up with this guy a year ago and I'm still getting messages from him.

Since dating this guy, I've been with two other guys in which the last of those two I've been with for nine months. In the last message this idiot sent me he said, "u never gunna talk to me again hnu??",(yup, that's how he spells), let me think about that for a sec.... Um no, I mean hell no! I don't know how I can be any clearer to the moron; I've told him to leave me alone, I've said leave me alone because I'm with someone else, and I've repeatedly told him I don't want anything to do with him. Am I missing some key word that lets a phsyco know you don't want to see or hear from them again? Whatever this guys issue is, I'm so sick of it; and guys wonder why girls are such bitches. Let me fill you guys in on something, we're bitches because we have to deal with inferior dumb ass guys that you can't seem to get rid of for us. If you guys just took care of that survival of the fittest thing and wiped out all the weak, whiny little bastards than we wouldn't have to deal with the consequences of them clinging to our hips. Grow a pair guys and start kickin the shit out of these losers so us girls don't have to waist our time finding out how pathetic they are and can move you to the front of the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment