How do you break up with someone? Where can you find great guys/girls to date? Why do people always break up with me? I have the answers to these as well as many other dating questions so do your best to stump me and ask away.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Too Sensitive!!!!!

It's so easy for a man to be sarcastic and joke about whatever he wants and expect a woman to be ok with it or at least get over it. When a woman does it, she better be ready to pick her man up from the pity train cause there's gonna be some pouting. As tough and sturdy as guys try to be, they sure know how to get down on themselves over something a women says. Earlier tonight I sent my boyfriend a text asking him a minor question about something online, I didn't get a response from him right away so I just figured it out myself which wasn't a big deal, I knew he was probably busy or something. About a half an hour later he texted me with the answer and said he didn't realize he had a message so I replied, "it's fine, I've learned not to depend on a man. lol j/k". Now obviously I was joking since I wrote, j/k, but he ended up feeling bad for missing a NON important text by saying, "Jokin or not that made me feel like a douche and undependable". Oh my God get over it; so he missed one of my texts, it's not like it will be the only time he misses a call or text from me. After that he said he felt bad because what if something happened to me or I got myself into trouble, which does happen, and I couldn't get a hold of him. After that conversation I was ready to start some huge bar fight and call him just to say, "see, I told you you wouldn't miss an important call from me if something happened, now could you come bail me out of jail because I kicked the bouncers ass from the bar". If men are starting to worry and become more sensitized to the smaller things in a relationship, then what is the women's role? I get that as a guy things are handled differently now than say fifty years ago, but seriously, pull your balls out of your murse (man purse) and attached them to yourself again. It would make things much more balanced in the world and I wouldn't be worried about hurting my boyfriends feelings with sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment